The Arizona Nevels Family
The Arizona Nevels Family
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Sitting with Santa
For some reason I can't get any pictures to upload right now. But I thought I would go ahead and get the story part done. For the ward Christmas party they had Santa come. They really encouraged the families to sit together on Santa's lap. We thought this might encourage Ellie to actually see him. Nope, didn't help. She is 5 and still cries when she sees him. She didn't want to talk to him. Didn't want anything to do with it. When he visited the park a few days later she was no where to be seen as she had taken off the other direction crying. Love my girl, but when will she decide he's okay? I'll say this for sure. Not waisting my money on Disney land until she gets over this as this is how she acts on all those types of people too. I want her to find the joy in those things but so far she is just plain terrified.
1 comment:
I love that you always do the whole family. (: maybe next year will be no tears year??
Post a Comment