The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Christmas Choir Concert


 I was reminded mulitple times how I didnt' attend Harrison's choir concert last year. I really wasn't trying to avoid it, I just had 5 things that night and neither John or I could make it. Since it was a large part of his grade we arranged for a good friend to take him. He seemed fine with this at the time. Then we found out that he sang a solo and had never told us. So this year I was not going to miss it!
He did great. I think he wished we would have missed it as we made sure to video and take pictures. He didn't sing a solo this year but he had to act out a part on the song the 12 days after Christmas.
    He almost got in trouble by the principal when she saw him coloring green rings on all of his fingers right before he went up to sing.  They had to do some fast talking to convince her he was supposed to.  But the devious mom I was and it was pointed out by the principal bought the cheaper markers not the washable ones....so he had green fingers for days.  I love that he's such a good sport about such things.

No comments: