This year I didn't do anything for costumes. That was plan it was up to the kids. So Ellie was the queen of pink and purple. She and Rachel created the costume for the halloweenie roast we went to with friends the friday before Halloween. The boys were reffing soccer so it was just us girls. Rachel decided to be matching girls in pj's with her best friend Avery. They made their shirts and then they made these "pink bunny slippers" since I wouldn't buy them slippers for the costume. I think it turned out great.
Though the pants weren't exactly the same they did both have cupcakes on them so they decided that was as close as they were getting to matching. I love that my girls were willing to be creative this year.
A final picture of Rachel and a couple of her favorite friends, Haley Mendoza and Avery Niu. Glad they had such a fun time that night.

No comments:
Post a Comment