The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Ellie's princess party

 Ellie was so excited for her birthday party.  She picked out all sorts of crowns, wands and other princess things.  She told everyone to dress up as their favorite princess.  Her sister made a pin the jewel on the crown game...then she refused to dress like a princess!
She stated that it was her choice as the birthday girl to not dress up if she didn't want to.  It was a crazy day that I didn't have time to fight with her.  So I decided it was a battle not worth fighting and I'd rather her go and not dress up than be upset while she was there. 
 I did love watching all the dresses, sliding and spinning and playing in the sand.  Sorry folks, we just don't live in  a house big enough to house a party so park party it is even if you are princess. 

No comments: