Ellie's first day of preschool didn't happen until about a month after the rest of the kids went to school. Her teacher had a baby right as the other kids started school. She loves it! Words can't describe how much she is learning and so fast. I love that they aren't just learning letters since she already knows most of them. She comes home talking about what different parts of her body does like the taste buds and such. She also now loves to listen to her brain tell her arm to move and she makes sure every knows that the largest muscle in our body is our bum.
I love that she loves to learn and now spends most of her free time at home coloring or tracing and drawing letters. I love to watch my little girl learn and grow. And I'm so grateful for an amazing teacher that helps her to to do it so I can just spend my time playing and doing other things with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment