The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Monday, October 22, 2012

What we've done recently

 Okay so here are just a couple random pictures of life.  This one cracks me up.  This is Matthew at the end of the day at Youth Conference.  Yep, I got white kids.  I also want to get a picture of the back of Harrison and John's legs. They got some awesome tan/burn lines.  It's basically just the back of the knee.  The ref shorts go down to that point and the ref socks come up to that point.  No matter how much they remember to do put sunscreen everywhere else they seem to never get it on the back of their knees.  This next picture is one of those moments that I found great humor in myself.  So the last month or so I have been scrubbing my feet to death.  They always seemed so dirty no matter what I did.  I finally relalized in one of those "you are such an idiot" moments that this was actually a tan line from my flip flops not that I couldn't get part of my feet clean. 

 These pictures are of my cutie Rachel at her friend Aiden's pool party.  In the second picture is her best friend Avery.  They spent almost all of fall break together.  What a couple of silly girls.

No comments: