Rachel is in 5th grade with Mrs Hunter. She had her for 3rd grade and will get her again this year. She is super excited. She loves to learn. Since this is getting on the blog late (We just had our first report cards) I am pleased to note that for the first time EVER Rachel got straight A's. Even in math! I love that she is taking more care and pride in her work, she is working just that little bit harder to get them all A's instead of a couple of B's. Way to go girl! I love her, even though we hae had to have several fashion discussions about what is and isn't okay to wear, like make up isn't okay even if you do it very subtley.
Harrison is in 7th grade. This is his first year of rotating classes. After being in a self contained class with pretty much the same kids for the last 3 years this has been a big adjustment to have so many more kids to associate with. It has been hard for his parents as he has come to decide that girls don't have cooties. I'm not sure who told him that but my life had a lot less phone calls from girls and stress when everyone had cooties.
Ellie had to get dressed up even though it wasn't her first day of school yet. She got mom to herself. That's what she was celebrating about.
Here they all are with me which shows that yes, Harrison has officially passed me in height. As you can tell I also didn't get the message to wear stripes for the first day of school. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment