I sometimes forget all the funny things my kids say. Here is a few more from Ellie. She seems to say soooo many more than any of my other kids.
Out of the blue she said this to my husband, "Clowns at the circus are freaky! They freak me out!" We asked her when she'd seen them. She replied when she was a tiny baby in my tummy we took her to the circus and it freaked her out. For the record we haven't been to a circus ever in her life.
I was driving and had Ellie and her friend Parker (5) in the back seat. They started talking about Disney land and their desire to go. Parker said he wanted to go next year. Ellie told him that she wanted to go when she had a baby since that's when she went was when she was a baby. He said, "Well then I guess I will go again when we have our baby." I had to work hard to not laugh out loud at the calm casualness that this 4 and 5 year old went onto plan their life. Their first kid would be a girl and they would name her Jade (currently Ellie's primary teacher who she adores). "Jade will just love going to Disney land with us. She will be so cute and have long blond hair and always wear beautiful clothes". Guess you can guess how Ellie would describe her primary teacher from that description. Their next kid will be a boy, and from there they can see how many kids they should have.
Today I got, "Please don't buy green apples mom! I don't want to grow hair on my chest like Brother Bailey"
I know there are some I've forgotten and many more to come, but here's a couple to bring a smile to your face.
Ellie was screaming in a dream the other night. She was yelling, "NO Matthew don't!!!" I woke her up. She looked and me and said she had a horrible nightmare. I asked her to tell me about it. She said that Rachel at the whole Rainbow and wouldn't even share with her. Um, never could figure out why she was yelling at Matthew. But only she can manage to have a nightmare about a rainbow yelling at one sibling and blaming another for it.
We were driving on an overpass at a freeway exchange where it goes up pretty high and Ellie was getting really excited since we were "so high above the world" She said, "Mom don't crash off the side" I promised I wouldn't. She then said, "Well, if you do it would be okay becuase then the wonderful 911 would come to see us and I love the 911".
I know there's more, but there's a few laughs for your day. These were some pictures we took at Valentines. I will post of the other kids, but this should bring a smile to anyone's face...isn't she adorable????
1 comment:
I love the 911! I laughed out loud when I read that one :)
Post a Comment