Our Stake puts on their own Cub Scout Day Camp. It's pretty crazy all the work they put into it. Each ward teaches a couple classes. Well, this year instead of one of the classes we were supposed to teach they asked me to spend the day taking pictures of the event. I say definitely a win win situation!
But because of other things going on the day of the day camp, Ellie was in tow with me. There is just too many things all crammed in between Jan and March in our ward. But Ellie didn't mind at all since there were animals to see.
She loved the goats and was scared of the baby cow. She loved the horses the most though. She could have spent the entire day checking out the horses.
But words can't describe how happy she was that the chickens were not out loose. She does NOT like chickens!
She did have fun with these inflatable horses that they used for a relay at the end of the event. I have put most of the pictures of other things on my photography/cake blog not here on my personal blog. But I absolutely loved this shot of the cowboy there to teach the kids so I had to share it here too. If you want to see more feel free to check out my other blog.

No comments:
Post a Comment