As a mom, it's really fun when they have "torture devices" there for the kids to try out. Rachel thought that laying on a bed of nails wasn't too bad so long as you didn't move.
I loved this screen where as they moved it changed what the bubbles did. She could catch them or send them flying. Not to mention I just love a silloutte anyway so it's a fun thing to do with it.
We ended in the technology room where Rachel thought she might try to "enhance" her image. I'm not sure how enhanced it was. But there sure was a lot of giggling so that's all that counts.
Aside from the fun of just being with my girl and watching her, this field trip was made much more enjoyable by another parent there. We were able to keep our groups together and just visit and get to know each other better. It was nice to get to know someone new and be able to call them friend instead of just aquaintance.
No comments:
Post a Comment