Now to point out a few things that I LOVE! I love that I have an amazing friend who picked out the cute material and made these adorable skirts for the girls with bows for their hair to match. All I had to do was find some cute 6.00 shirts and they were done. Love that kind of Easter shopping for Cute/modest dresses for my girls!!! Plus they can put several different shirts with these same skirts. I love them!
I had bought myself this skirt a few weeks ago. I saw it and fell in love with it. I hadn't seen the girls skirts yet so I had no clue what they would be wearing. When I did finally see the skirts I thought I could just put one of the colors from their skirts as the top and still tie in. Either way I lovd the skirt too much to not use it.
When I found this sweater tank and jacket at Old Navy I was in love. It matched the girls perfectly yet still fit the style of the skirt. Then next door at the shoe store I found these shoes that seriously I could DIE over!! I love them!!! They are sooo me! But 40.00 is more than I EVER spend on shoes. What was a girl to do. They did have a buy one get one half off. So when I found the tennis shoes Matthew desperately needed on clearance from 120 to 30.00 I thought I could justify that with the extra half off to say that my shoes cost 15 and his 40. See finding shoes for him for under 40 is a miracle with his size 11 feet
The boys both asked for monocromatic ties. They don't perfectly match but they were on sale for 10.00 and fit what they were asking for so overall, minus a new tie for John but he has one that matches if I don't find one. We will be one good looking family on Easter Sunday. Yep, that's my vanity speaking. But come on. We all do it sometimes right? I'm just enjoying the little things in life. Like new pretty clothes for church!
3 comments:
Those skirts are so cute!!! And I'd say you deserve those shoes!
Cute skirts ... this is why the Easter bunny comes on Saturday morning at our house and then the spiritual Easter is on Sunday.
love the material on the skirts! ah, you are gonna look awesome and easterishy and springy and new on sunday. hope it fills your heart with love and makes you feel your worth. cuz you know, you're worth it.
Post a Comment