It's been a long time since she tried it. Her friend finally talked her into to trying it for one season. She definitely doesn't have the drive to play it all the time but it's been good for her.
They keep putting her in goal which I'm not sure why. She really has no clue what she is doing in there. But she is pretty much willing to do whatever the coach tells her since she doesn't feel like she "knows" any of the positions.
She did have an amazing game where they won by a lot her scoring two of their goals. So proud of my baby girl. We will just hold onto that day and not mention how much they have lost by every other game.
Rachel I'm proud of you for getting out there and trying something new. Something you didn't think you would like. But really putting everything into it and going for it and sticking with it until the season is over. That more than anything shows me what an amazing daughter I have!
1 comment:
love that she sticks with it. good job!
Post a Comment