So this is really out of date! But I need to get last year finished up.
My boys love all things airplane and sky. They got to fly recently in my friend's boy friend's airplane. Did that make sense? Anyway, they each got a turn to take control of the controls while flying.
They earned this by signing off enough songs in piano. What a great prize! Their teacher, my friend, said they signed off more songs in that 3 month window than in the entire time she has been teaching them.
Matthew did throw up while John was flying though. Leave it to my kid to end with a bang!
But these pictures are not from that day. I don't have pictures of them flying the airplane.
But I do have pictures from a day in November when I took the boys and we went out and spent the day earning the aviation merit badge at the Scottsdale Air Show.
They loved being able to tell pilots that their dad can fly a helicopter.
They also loved looking at the weaponry! Gotta love boys!
I loved the row of hot air balloons ready to take off together.
The boys had a blast! They could have stayed longer if I had let them. But we enjoyed the day together with my boys!
1 comment:
oh i love airplanes and all flying things too, so cool they get this experience.
Post a Comment