The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Mother Daughter activity with a fun photo booth

In August our ward Relief Society did this super fun mother daughter activity. They had so many fun things including pizza and salad and lots of treats. The girls made frames, played games with me, we did some wii dancing, and rachel painted my nails a beautiful silver color. But one of our favorite things was the photo booth. I did pictures with each girl seperately plus us together.


Ellie had invited my friend Sariah to be her mom for the night since she only had boys. She made sure to get a picture with Sariah too.

And Rachel and Avery are pretty inseperable so they got in line and did one of the two of them together. (Anyone else notice the "help" they got holding the frame? Totally made me laugh)
Since my boys were there to be the babysitters for the nursery before things were taken down we got the boys to be good sports and do a picture so I could have one with me and all the kids. I told John if he doesn't get around to family pictures with me this year this will be our christmas card picture. :)

6 comments:

Melinda said...

Cute!

Brooke Romney said...

That is so cute!I love the idea!

Nicole said...

I agree, soooo cute!!! I too love this idea. fun pictures!

Laurel said...

So So So CUTE! I would totally use it! You should ask whoever did it if they still have all of the props and use them for your photo. I'll use them! I love it!

dlkenney said...

I would definately use that picture, maybe you just photoshop John in somehow ... what a fun idea

Clarisa said...

love the picture! soo perfect (with john in it, too, of course.) how clever to have it there.