My friend Milessa's son became an Eagle. She asked me to make the cake for him. It was fun to do such a different cake. I really enjoyed it. I really started worrying when it wasn't coming together on the cake the way it looked in my head. But in the end with some brush on silver I was very happy with what I accomplished with a full sheet cake and some fondant.
We went that night to help him celebrate. It was good since John ended up there doing part of the ceremony and Matthew was a great scout for the flag ceremony.
I love that my boys love scouts and are so excited to become an Eagle. Going to a court of Honor for one is a great reminder of what they are working towards with all the hours they spend working on their merit badges and stuff.
1 comment:
super cake. tee will begin working his eagle scout in december. we are a little late, but there was a miscommunication with some of the first leaders. and it's all good, in the end, it doesn't really matter when you start as long as you finish! but what cake will you do for your boys? you have to be amazing for that one, too!
Post a Comment