Well, actually the week was crazy with a possessed van that is not currently drivable and I don't know that there is much hope in sight. We need a miracle with it. We've already spend all that I made doing a wedding cake and then some to get it not running. Let's hope the wedding cakes I'm doing this next month will pay for more than van repairs. Here's some pictures I took of the cake so you can see it. It was a yummy pumpkin with cream cheese frosting. My favorite kind of cake. The whole wedding was vintage style so the cake fit right in. I think they liked it from what I've heard which always makes me happy!
5 comments:
Just so beautiful! What a great talent you have!!!
Holy crap...that's all I have to say!!
What a gorgeous cake! I'm in love with it!
You are so talented!! Beautiful!
so beautiful! (and yummy, too, i bet!) makes me want to plan the receptions for my girls already. but then, i really don't want them to leave, ever. so, so beautiful!
Post a Comment