The Arizona Nevels Family
The Arizona Nevels Family
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Temples across the land...of Utah
I've been reminded that I should have warnings that the beginning of some of my posts. So I won't forget this time and give you your warnings. Proceed at your own risk. This post has two major flaws depending on how you look at it. First, it's one that I had prepped to go on the blog a LOOONNNNGGGG time ago. So the pictures are from months ago. Second and almost as important. Beware you've got some serious picture overload coming your way with this post! So should you choose to read on, well there's not that much to read, but well, you'll figure it out.
This summer while on our trip to Utah we decided it would be fun to see how many temples we could stop and visit along the way. Though we didn't manage to hit every Utah temple, visiting friends and family and an extra couple of days at places like Lagoon made it so we didn't see them all. But we saw a lot and had fun doing it. These are a few of our favorites




































No comments:
Post a Comment