The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Crazy Hair day at school

I love that my kids think it's fun to have school spirit and participate in spirit day. I wish Matthew didn't think he was too cool for it. But, I hate some of the days they pick. I have boys too, not just girls. In fact half the school is boys. (In case anyone didn't know!)
So when you have days like crazy hair day and don't let kids color their hair what is a boy supposed to do? Harrison really wanted to do something so we worked really hard to make his hair as crazy as we could with the limited resources his head provides.
Ellie thought this was all great fun and had to have her hair done too even though she doesn't go to their school. That was then followed by making sure mine was done. I got two pig tails. I figured that's pretty crazy for me.

The only real problem we ran into was that they moved crazy hair day to Thursday since it was picture retake day, but we were not informed of the change. Oh well.

2 comments:

dlkenney said...

our school does crazy hair/hat day, so that the boys can wear strange hats they just cant wear ball caps or anything that is affiliated with a gang.

Clarisa said...

hahaha! poor harrison! hopefully he wasn't too embarressed when he showed up to school. but what school spriit! also works is colored hair spray. we've never used it but lots of others do.