There is a very good reason, Soccer Season has started!!!
So far I haven't had much chance to take many pictures. Since soccer has gotten going I have been crazy busy with the running of the fields on Saturday so I haven't taken my camera out to the fields much even if I was able to watch much of the boys games. This picture here is actually one of the moments I had my camera and was watching the game. And he scored on that kick! Way to go Harrison! As for how things are going, both boys are loving their coaches. They have some great talent out there to work with my boys and I am greatful for it! It is also nice having some friends on Harrison's team so I have someone to carpool with. I drive Matthew on Monday nights to his practice, then I drive the carpool boys to Harrison's practice on Tuesday nights, then Matthew skips his Wednesday night practice due to YM's, and then Harrison is driven by the other carpool mom's on Thursday nights. So though my boys are scheduled to need me to drive to the field 4 nights a week, I'm only having to go twice...and I'm lovin it!
2 comments:
I can't believe how crazy life can be!! At least they are having fun!
busy but coordinated. very smooth. :)
Post a Comment