The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Just for Aunt Melynde


So I'm working on all my posts from all the things we did in Utah. They will come in all the wrong order I'm sure. It's what "story" I want to tell about that you get next not necessarily the order. But I had a brilliant plan to just take one pair of pjs and reuse them each night. Then wash them here and there and we'd be fine. They can be washed during the day so no need to pack another pair since we had so little extra room when packing for the trip since we took the 5 seater car with five people instead of the van. That's all great until you get so busy doing so many things you start the wash and never get it dried so my pj-less kids got to wear a couple of grandma's shirts. They were aggies for the night in honor of Aunt Melynde! It's the simple little things in life that make the trip work..well that and being willing to go with the flow and adjust as need be.

1 comment:

Melynde said...

LOVE IT!!!!!! Doesn't it just make your kids look immediately 100 times cuter than they already are?!