The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Friday, May 6, 2011

I didn't keep my word...

So after all those other cakes I did in so short a time period, as soon as I got the kitchen cleaned up from all of it, I promised John no cakes for a while. But then I was tempted....
A friend on facebook mentioned a need for help with a peacock cake. I offered to help and had a lot of fun with help from others creating a cake with a very different look than I had done before. The only downside was I excitedly agreed to do this cake the day after I told John no more cakes this month. Either way, it was a fun cake to do and not your typical birthday cake for a 14 year old girl so it was fun to be a part of her special day by doing this cake!

1 comment:

The Arizona Blake Family said...

The cake turned out beautiful!