The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Ellie is falling in love with her bedroom


Ellie has just lately started to fall in love with playing toys in her room. But she's funny, if she's told to go play or something like that she'll whine to watch TV or have a friend or just sit and want to be with me. But all I have to do is to tell her to take something up to her room and she can come right back and it will be hours before I see her again. She has to go in and "find" something great and she is in heaven. Her voices for everything the way they all interact are some of my favorite things for the way she plays today! I love her to death and love to watch her have so much fun with the toys we have.

1 comment:

Brooke Romney said...

that's awesome. Looks like she's following in Rachel's footsteps.