The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Working on Christmas pj's

Okay, so I've been working on our christmas Pj's. This was an IM between John and I on the subject:

Kim says:
getting ready to go sew again...aren't you sew jeaous?
John says:
I am SEW jealous! It 'seams' like you never sew during the day, only when it's sew late at night! Seems spoolish to me! I bet you're sew excited to get started, probably on pins and needles! But hey, you only rip what you sew!
I bet you're hemming and hawing about whether to get started. I'm hanging by a thread listening to this yarn. Darn! I think I have some socks I need you to mend!

Can I just say how much I love my husband who is so great at making me smile!

3 comments:

Brooke Romney said...

VERY clever!

heather said...

too funny! can't wait to see the finished products!

Katie said...

Wow, I didn't know John knew so many sewing words! That's too funny!