
One Christmas tradition I love is going to the temple to wander and see the lights.


It was a beautiful night that wasn't too cold. This year we actually sat and watched some of a performace by a group. Usually that is something we skip, but we really wanted to help put our family in the Christmas spirit.


We enjoyed a Tues evening there, (avoid Sun and Mon if you can...it's crazy those nights)

After one year our ward being in charge of setting up the nativity and how many days we spent down there for all the set up has made me appreciate it more. It is now something I can't stand to miss.

One thing I don't know that I'll ever get used to though is a tree covered in Christmas lights with oranges growing on it.


Since it was a school night we cut it short and didn't do the inside of the visitors center. I love looking at all the nativities from around the world. One day I will have more from other countries too and my house can look like that.


So if any of you are out of country who read this know that a nativity is the PERFECT thing to send me. Just a small inexpensive one is all I need, I just love the different styles to say the same wonderful message!


Thanks kids for a wonderful night at the temple grounds. Matthew then spent the next night there with the Young Men. What a great opportunity for him.


Merry Christmas! So grateful for the wonderful blessing of Christs birth in our lives!
1 comment:
It's funny but I actually miss AZ Christmas! The pictures are great too!
Post a Comment