Everyone who knows me knows I love Christmas cards. I the month of December when you check your mail everyday and get something more than bills. I make an insane amount of Christmas cards. We've lived in many states and come from big families. I may not be the best at keeping in touch the rest of the year, but I'm great this time of the year. Well, this year Shutterfly is adding to my fun by giving me 50 free cards. I've spent many hours looking through all the choices they have this year. I love the variety they have. They have such fun things that are so different from what you see everywhere else. I love that so many people could even order from the same place yet all the cards look so personal. Plus if you ask me there is nothing better than seeing the people you miss in a picture. It seems to bring them closer to you. That's why I send my cards and look forward to getting yours. If you haven't sent them before, with Shutterfly's special this is year to start.
I love the "with love blue" with the places for several pictures.

I love the simplicity of "Starlight Joys"

I also love the "Holiday Window"

The final one to show you that I love is this one where you can put a message about your family! Now that is smart thinking!

There are just so many to choose from I can't wait to play around with our pictures and see which one looks best with our pictures. Maybe one day we'll live near snow and I can have fun with some of those ones too. You can check out all the
Christmas cards they have here:
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards
Or even more here:
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/photo-christmas-cards
For those of you who send cards later or are looking for other ideas, they also have great ideas for Valentine's Cards here
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/valentines-day-cards-and-stationery
1 comment:
I too love Christmas Cards... We tape them to the front door and watch them multiply... some years we are lucky and can cover the whole door, looking forward to receiving your card this year
Post a Comment