
This funny girl just has a way into my heart. I can not imagine what our life would be like without her. She truly completes our family. Yesterday I had a massive migraine. I know I get them all the time. That's depressing enough, but when they are so bad the room spins when you move your head you know it's extra bad. Well, I stayed in bed until like 1 o'clock or so when I could finally start moving. Ellie spent the day "taking care of me". She was cute. I had turned on cartoons for her and called it good for her. I was awake I just couldn't move without being sick so I laid in bed. She came and "read to me". She had a stack of books she would throw into the bed in my general direction and then proceed to tell me about each picture in each book. She brought me a water bottle so I could have a drink. Was annoyed with me that I didn't want to eat her "lunch" she made of marshmallows and animal crackers. But enjoyed eating them in my bed next to me. She just really is such a good kid. I'm so glad for the love she shows me.

John also was amazing yesterday, but I don't have a picture of him to put with the post. I have been trying hard to keep up on the house lately but a migraine really sets me back. When I got up this morning all 10 loads of laundry were folded and put away. All the hanging and ironing was done. My bathroom looks clean. While we are on the subject of those around the house that help, since i wasn't feeling well the kitchen and family room were trashed from life and Ellie's lunch making and such. When the boys got home from school the buckled down and cleaned the kitchen and family room including taking out the trash, sweeping, and vacuuming.
Thanks to my wonderful family! You really stepped up when you were needed!!!
1 comment:
Migraines again? I"m so sorry! At least you felt the love right?
Post a Comment