The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Thursday, October 21, 2010

It's Soccer time!!!

By the way, in case anyone hasn't heard....it's soccer season. I love soccer season. I love spending Saturday at the fields with my family. Watching my boys shine, and just hanging out supporting as a family. Since I'm a board member we spend all day there a lot of days, but honestly I love it. So John and the boys decided to use the time wisely and are now referees. They earn money to be a part of something they love. The girls bring things to do and sit and hang out with me while I do my stuff. It's lots of fun picnics and such. Here are a few pictures of my funny Matthew with his tongue a wagging...it's just the way he plays!



1 comment:

dlkenney said...

that tongue is funny, hopefully he never bites it ... I too love to support my kids in their hobbies and yes saturdays usually end up being shot because of it, but we all enjoy the time together.