The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Sunday, September 19, 2010

MIA???

I know, my sweet sister pointed out that I've been mia on my blog for a couple weeks. I don't have a whole lot of good excuses, but they are all i've got. So here they are. I have been working hard at loosing weight and there are certain things I tend to sit and just munch on crap that I'm cutting out of my life while I do them. Two big things I really eat crap while I do is read and sit at the computer. So I have avoided those two things as much as I can. The other thing is I've had this weird growth thing in my mouth. After seeing dentist twice, multiple antibiotics seeing a periodontist and an endodontist over the last month, I had surgery on my mouth on Friday. I went in for a consult and left with 8 stitches. They sent the mass they removed from my gums to be biopsied. We are assuming it's nothing scary. We'll deal with a different answer if that becomes necessary. I'm doing fine now, soft foods and pain meds and hopefully in the next few days I'll be my same bright cheery self again. Well, as cheery as I seem not to be right now while dieting. I have found that makes me much less than pleasant. I also was busy getting into life with the kids in school, yes they are in school, I'll get around to the beginning of school photos and remarks, just one thing on my todo list still. The boys are on soccer teams and that keeps me busy. Not to mention all three boys are now referee's so we spend a lot of time on Saturdays at soccer fields. I also spent lots of time getting ready for a wedding cake and then had the cake cancel on me last minute. That brought me time to get surgery on my mouth I hadn't planned on but will most likely cancel the attempt at a trip to Utah for fall break. So I'll try to get pics and such up but for now that's a quick update on our family.

3 comments:

Melynde said...

Sorry Kim I didn't mean to make you feel bad or feel like you had to blog. I had just been wondering where you were then you had that horrible surgery... i'm just worried is all. I didn't know you were planning a Utah fall trip. Sad news you aren't coming now :( But at least I didn't know about it and had my hopes up. I just had them immediately dashed :( No worries I'm sure you'll make it up one day.... Did you know Devin and I will move to Price in January probably. yep we've been assigned to Carbon county!

Brooke Romney said...

Oh no!!! Are you kidding. When is your health going to perk up? Hope you are doing well. I'll call this week!

Kim said...

Brooke, it's gotta perk up, what choice do I have?

Mel, I love you and I wouldn't post if I didn't want to. Just had to get off my butt and do it! So happy for you about your assignment. That means you are closer to us right??? I can't wait. I like knowing that someone is reading the blog, it makes me want to post. Don't feel bad about your comment to me!