The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Monday, September 6, 2010

Nevels Reunion through the years.....

So in getting together these pictures from this year I had a lot of fun going back and seeing what we got in the way of pictures for past reunions. They basically are every other year but we missed the one two years ago so we have no picture from that one. Man has this family changed!
The whole family











The grandkids







All 8 kids together







The kids and their spouses






Family Photos





2 comments:

Laurel said...

In some of the early photos ( you soooo blonde) I kept thinking, Who is with John? So funny. I like your hair better darker. It is a great variety. I am glad your family is fairly consistant.

Sariah said...

Your blonde pics are making me laugh SO MUCH!! You looked good. Really. Just... different. And it's making me laugh. :) Love ya!