
So this year Harrison gets to have Mrs Foote for 5th grade. No sharing of teachers. He is so excited. He loved Mrs Foote for math/science last year and is so excited to see what it's going to be like to have her for all his subjects.

One of the things I love about the way Harrison approaches school is he is NOT a procrastinator. Sometimes it drives me crazy when I want to say can't you work on that tomorrow and give us a break today. But he is not that kind of kid. He gets in there and gets working on it until it's done. I never have to nag him to keep him on task. He gets done what has to be done so his time is his without pressure of other things. If only we could all be a little like my great 5th grader!
1 comment:
Wow what a wonderful trait, especially for a boy!
Post a Comment