The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy Birthday and Anniversary!

So I wanted to make a quick birthday shout-out to my sweet husband yesterday! We didn't do anything fancy this year, just clothes, external hard drive and a book of Mormon cake. He asked for nothing on it, so the kids got to pick what it looked like. It's what you get when you celebrate on Sunday early with the missionaries.

But the thing that waxes me nostalgic at the moment is that it's been 15 years today since John and I married. Every year I think, wow it can't have been that long...I'm not old enough...but since we no longer mention how "old" he is I guess I'll never feel old enough to be married that long. But I can't say how grateful I am for him. He is my everything and I can't imagine my life without him! I am so grateful that I don't. Here's to another 15 wonderful years!

2 comments:

dlkenney said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Like you said a few months ago on my anniversary. It is amazing to hear of another couple married for more than 10 years and still happy and in love... Here's to another 15 years for all of us.... I miss you.

Laurel said...

Congratulations on finding a keeper. Happy Birthday to John too. Hope you get a fun date this weekend to celebrate, but sometimes everyday is a celebration when you are witht the one you love. Isn't it great!?