
So this year the YM in our stake went to zions camp and learned about Zelph's journey. Matthew had a blast. Very brief overview, Zelph was a the remains that Joseph Smith and the men at zions camp found. Our boys learned a ton, did lots of service, earned tons of merit badges, Matthew's two favorites were rifle shooting and canoeing. Big shocker huh? The big shocker for me was that enough boys in the stake choose basket weaving that a counselor in our bishopric had to learn how to do it to teach it there. So here is the before and after for camp. Talk about fun...5 days no shower, bunch of teenage boys. Let's just say the shower was the first place he visited when he returned!
1 comment:
I can't wait for November to come, because then Kodiak will be old enough to go on these fun campouts. Jorden has enjoyed girls camp so far. I know camp was one of my favorite activities when I was a teenager.
Post a Comment