The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Catching up...Harrison's field trip


So towards the end of the school year the kids had a blast going to the Arizona Natural History Museum. I had other things and couldn't go with Harrison on the field trip which really made him sad. But the teachers need to give more than 2 days notice to the field trip if they want to be able to get me to go. Luckily enough other moms didn't haven anything going on that couldn't be rearranged so they had enough chaperones. That only left my son sad that I wouldn't be there with him. But when I told him he could take the camera with him it soothed so much hurt feelings that he happily went without me. See they complain about how I take too many pictures yet they are happy if they are sure to get the pictures of the event. They truly are my kids. I love the pictures he captured on the field trip. I also loved that he made sure he was in a couple of them. These are truly my favorite four pictures from the 125 he took with my camera for a 3 hour field trip. As you can see he has learned something from his mom. As close as you can get can be the best pictures. Get into other peoples personal space is a good picture make.


No comments: