The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Friday, April 23, 2010

Handsome Harrison

So, though it wasn't a big year for him, I still made him get dressed up and do the fancier pictures so that I could swap some out on the walls. I have promised that the next set of pictures will be casual and fun! The glasses are new and a new adjustment for me in photographing also so ignore the glare as I learn to avoid that. But isn't he handsome in the glasses. I've gotten so used to them that when I was having glare issues I had him take them off, but he looked so wrong in those pictures I ended up deleting all of them, with or without glare, glasses is the way I see my boy now.














This last picture makes me laugh every time I look at it. It is horrible positioning on my part, that whole not looking the background in the lens to see what it going to be the end image. I was looking at only him ignoring the background. Well big mistake as that makes him look like that character from Fraggle rock...yeah I was around in the 80's watching such shows. Anyway, there is a fraggle who is a pinkish red color that has these antennae things off her head that end in a puffy fur ball. That is what I think of every time I see this picture. Funny me.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

You have such handsome boys!! They are growing up into handsome young men.

Clarisa said...

hahaha! fraggle rock is a good comparison! love the ones with the light post and the flowers to the right side.