
I love when they pick up the slack for each other. I love when it's long past bed time and they are still there just chatting together. (okay so I don't always love it in the moment or in the morning after).

I love when they get talking sports or something together. I love that they can love different teams together. I love that they both long to be like the other one in some ways. I love that they don't mind sharing a room together.

I love that they both are willing and will do their part around the house. I love that they both talk about where they and the other one will go on a mission with longing in their voices.

I love that as much as they fight they look out for each other at school.

I love when they help each other. I love that they still like to play with each other.

I just love these two boys with all my heart!
1 comment:
agree, best bros are awesome!you guys are blessed!
Post a Comment