The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Monday, April 26, 2010

Enjoying the AZ winter


yes, we all have our seasons that we love and that we hate. I have lived in several different placed and there are things I love loved or hated about each. Most places in the world, and any affordable have some sort of seasons and though some may be very short and others outrageously long they typically have one that is miserable and others you enjoy being outside.

I don't particularly love AZ summers, I know big shocker huh? But I put it in similarity to other places winter. The time of year you only leave your house without great preparation and only stay even with all the work out there a very minimal amount of time. That is our summer, most people's winter. But I do love and appreciate our winter. I am being better this year about spending as much time as I can with the kids out in it so I don't feel so confined come summer when we want to either be in the pool or in the house. I'm also trying to bet better this year at just opening windows and turning on fans for as long as I can in hopes of cutting back costs on AC. Every little bit counts!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I sure don't miss those AZ summers, but, I do the winters come about Feb/Mar here & it is STILL COLD!!!