The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Another try at photos of a 2 year old

When you have certain things in mind that you want to do with photos it is difficult when a 2 year old doesn't agree. It did end up better than the first try, but I liked her hair better the second time and the first time the pressure was on to get Rachel's done so this time it was to get something better from her. Well, I got a ton of cute stuff that I love, did I get what I wanted....no, not close. But I do love what I got so we'll leave it at that. It will be a super cute collage of photos, as you can tell I also played with coloring in photoshop doing some a vintage thing for one project and some a bright background for another project. I know it's overload of pictures again but we all know how I am on that....so just ignore the post if you don't want to see all the adorable faces of my Ellie girl!



















2 comments:

The Arizona Blake Family said...

These are the cutest pictures! I love her sad look!

Clarisa said...

absolutely love the pouty ones! way so cute!