The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Soccer game on President's Day weekend


I know I'm late in blogging about this but better late than never. I've had a good excuse if that counts. So back on presidents day weekend John and I took the kids to a soccer game...don't ask me who was playing, ask the boys. But they were "good" teams. That's what I was told. Through the boys soccer team we got great prices on the tickets and hung out at the game as a team and enjoyed the beautiful February weather.

John and Harrison sat over by Matthew on one end of the team. I was at the other end with the girls, yeah, I'm not sure how I lucked out so much to have both of them. But half way through the game it got to be even more fun when Ellie leaned over and puked in my hands. Luckily I found enough trash near me to catch most of it and carefully did a funky carrying act of of her and puke and not spilling it all over her or me. We successfully made it to a trash can followed shortly by the restroom where we cleaned up the rest of it. I was super proud of my mom abilities to contain and minimize the mess.

She then proceeded to eat more than any other kid of mine until we left the game. Oh the fun of a two year old!

No comments: