
I know there are many things I really love about Arizona, and many things that I don't always love so much. But this "winter" time of year is definately one of those times I LOVE!!! I love that in winter we can pick fresh oranges and lemons off trees and have them to make fresh lemonaide and fresh squeezed orange juice. I mean where else do we get to have such wonderful treats in the winter? I love the weather out here this time of year. Come summer you can all rub in your great weather while I'm miserable but this is one of the many reasons I deal with horrible weather in the summer time!


Also a side note, this picture of lemons was one I got to edit at a photoshop class. First time I've ever done some things in black and white and some in color! How fun is that!
2 comments:
I know a place where lemons and oranges grow in the winter and it isn't 115° in the summer . . . but I won't rub it in. :)
I LOVE these pictures, great job. Oh how I miss the oranges in AZ and that great fruit stand off Power. I think we have had fresh squeezed OJ once since we have moved & they were given to us by family in Californina. Sigh!
Post a Comment