The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Happy Birthday belatedly Harrison!

So I know this is late, but I got it done so I'm happy. I wanted to just take a minute to say How much I love my Harrison. He is a huge handful and keeps me on his toes. But I wouldn't change him for everything. He is an amazingly brilliant kid who can do anything he puts his mind to it. He hates it when he can't do things just right the first try, but he is stubborn and will keep at it through many tears until he can do it good enough to make himself happy. I love that in him. I love my little man who isn't so little anymore! Thanks and I love you so much Harrison! Thanks for being my man!

We start out a birthday with a trip to Krispe Kreme for a free dozen donuts then of to school.

He picked the logo for on his cake. I love that I can make the cake my kids want for them!

And finally a picture Rachel took of his favorite gift!

1 comment:

Clarisa said...

happy birthday harrison! didn't know krispy kreme did free doughnuts. very cool!