We have found more sickness and more sickness in our house than I can imagine! So eventually I will finish christmas presents that still need to be mailed and then I can really blog again.
are you actually holding a throw-up bowl in your hand as you sleep or is that a popcorn bowl and you just fell asleep during a boring movie? love your baby's pose, all stretched out, not bothered by anything! get well soon and remember, you could just be early for next christmas!
Yes that is a throw up bowl I'm holding in my sleep. The baby threw up about every 20-30 min all night so I just had it there to catch stuff at a seconds notice. I got pretty good I'm sad to say.
4 comments:
Are you guys STILL sick?
are you actually holding a throw-up bowl in your hand as you sleep or is that a popcorn bowl and you just fell asleep during a boring movie? love your baby's pose, all stretched out, not bothered by anything! get well soon and remember, you could just be early for next christmas!
Yes that is a throw up bowl I'm holding in my sleep. The baby threw up about every 20-30 min all night so I just had it there to catch stuff at a seconds notice. I got pretty good I'm sad to say.
wow! way to go, supermom!
Post a Comment