The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

An apology up front

So here is an apology up front...for anyone who is getting our Christmas card this year first, yes it is still coming, second, I wrote it around 2 am after several sleepless nights so ignore my snarkiness if you would please. They are finally going in the mail today and well, like I said I was a tad bit on the sassy side when I wrote it. I meant no offense to anyone so please don't take any. I'll post an "edited" version with family photos in a week or so on here.

2 comments:

Clarisa said...

i think we are on your green list, meaning you were just gonna post it for us. i hope you didn't forget about us...we made up our letter and it is still safely saved on the computer and that's about that. we're thinking valentines letter?

Kim said...

Clarissa, I know what you mean. It will be here on the blog as soon as I can get to it. It may be Valentines for us by that point. I have to finish the christmas presents for those out of state before I can do anything on my blog...then you'll all get overloaded with stuff.