The Arizona Nevels Family
The Arizona Nevels Family
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Rachel's dance Recital
Rachel has loved the after school dance class she has been in. It's not all she is hoping for in dance as she really wants ballet and tap again and to wear specific clothing for it. But this was cheap and right after school one day a week so it worked for us for now. She was just so happy to finally be doing some dancing at all again. They had a cute little recital last week. And like seems to be happening a lot lately in my life I was totally late! I missed the whole stinking thing! Great mom I am. I'd like to say I have a great excuse, which actually I do, but that does nothing for a 7 year old girl who I wasn't on time to see dance. I do however LOVE her teacher who made all the kids do the song again after I got there so I could see it! I was embarrassed but more grateful than words could express. I promise Rachel, the next thing you do I'll be early and ready not late! All that being said, she did great and had so much fun! I need to find another dance class for her, hopefully one that does tap/ballet for the spring. I'm looking for one with modest recitals, hours that work for us, either near us or in chandler, that's affordable...yep, I'm dreaming all right! But I'm glad I got to see my cute girl dance and that I have a great friend who also recorded it for me as I didn't make it with the video camera. I love you girlie goo you did great!!
No comments:
Post a Comment