The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Friday, December 18, 2009

My wonderful helper

So this happened about 5 min ago. My camera was sitting next to me so I snapped a picture and wanted to show you all the help I'm getting as I try to run myself ragged to get Christmas together!

She dumped out the bowl so she could sit in it, then would squish a piece of popcorn between her legs into the bowl until she got it full again then dump the bowl to start over again. Gotta love my helper!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I also want to add that it's blood all over her face and shirt. She cut her chin last sat and she won't keep a bandaid on it and she slobbers just enough to make it bleed on everything. I'm soaking shirts every night.

Ivy said...

But she's so cute!!! And it's probably a good thing our "little helpers" are so dang cute! It's the only thing keeping mine alive these days...