The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Taking a Ride on Dad

There is nothing I like better than to watch Ellie play with her Daddy. She is the most rough and tumble little girl I've ever met. Seriously! She is still a girl, loves to rock her baby dolls and such things, but nothing brings a smile to her face in the same way as wrestling with her daddy! Her eyes light up and she yells DADDY, DADDY, DADDY when he walks in the door. She loves to get "kisses" from him. They are so good to each other. They're hearts are so wrapped around each other. It is just amazing!

Seeing this kind of picture is a reminder of why daddy is so much more fun than mommy! Mommy doesn't let little girls stand in her pockets like daddy does!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

That is awesome! I have a picture of me like that with my dad. Instead of the pockets, I went with the top of the pants. I must have been shorter...

Melynde said...

I have to comment that I LOVE this picture of John and Ellie... it is so cute and sweet of her just chillin so natural for her. Cutie