The Arizona Nevels Family
The Arizona Nevels Family
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
A little birdie told me
I was feeding Ellie dinner last night when John called me to have the kids come out quickly. We grabbed up Ellie out of the high chair and ran outside. There was a good monsoon brewing, with quite a windstorm. In the process it knocked some newly born birds right out of our tree. Poor little things were hopping around. Ellie thought they were about the cutest thing. We felt bad, but with it so windy, didn't know what else we could do to help them, their mom was hanging around so we hoped she would protect them. We watched them for a little bit then they crawled beneath our bush and hid. We hoped for the best. How happy we were when we went out this morning to see the momma bird hanging around. As we looked we saw both little babies hopping around in the grass! Hooray!
3 comments:
Okay, even though I despise birds, this is a precious story. So glad they were ok and that mama stuck around!! :)
Cute pictures. Glad the birds are ok!
And I like your new blog background!
Kim, I hope you find this here. The girls's hair is so cute! Yeah Nichole! Also, I love the posts from our weekend. We did have a great time. Thanks again for letting us crash your party. I still need to get copies of your photos. You got some great ones. ps we are home and I have some embossing things to return.
Post a Comment