So on a miserably hot over 110 degrees outside this crazy mom thought it would be a great plan to take my kids to the Scottsdale Contemporary Arts Museum. Well, it was pathetic with nothing to see there. But I wasn't too worried cause there is a beautiful area we could sit and do pictures. Really??? What was I thinking that we'd get lots of great pictures of happy kids when it's that hot outside? But I let each of the kids look through the camera and look at things from different ways, and what to look for in taking pictures. It was fun and we ended up with a few pictures they took of me, or we used the tripod and timer and got some of me with the kids which is always great. But looking back I'm still stunned at what we got from that incredibly hot day! Harrison took this picture of me smelling a rose. Pretty impressive huh? Rachel took this picture with me. Look at that cool bug we got! Matthew took this picture of Rachel and I!
I love seeing all your pictures. So fun! I love how Ellie's tounge is sticking out in the one with the kids in the tree. Too cute! And the one of the kids by the wall is too cute! Love them all! (Thanks for adding our button by the way. :D
2 comments:
I love seeing all your pictures. So fun! I love how Ellie's tounge is sticking out in the one with the kids in the tree. Too cute! And the one of the kids by the wall is too cute! Love them all!
(Thanks for adding our button by the way. :D
I also love the one with Ellie sticking her tongue out. The one of you with the flower is awesome. Good job everyone!
Post a Comment