The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Thursday, June 4, 2009

To post or not to post...

Okay so it was another great debate as to whether this one gets posted about or not. But in the end I couldn't resist. Just know I almost peed my pants I was laughing so hard. The pictures aren't the best as the laughing made it hard to adjust the lighting. But there aren't words to describe these pictures really. The story??? She just came into the room looking like this! She screamed and freaked out when we tried to take it away from her! Seriously, she is only 18 months old!!!!

6 comments:

Aspen said...

Oh my gosh, that is so hilarious! I love the hair too.

Jody said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That is TOO funny!!!!

Sharon said...

I laughed for a full minute before being able to type and I'm still chuckling. TOO FUUUNNNNNYYY!! I so needed that laugh!

Queen 'Bina said...

So what you're saying is that not ONLY will she be a hair style trend setter, but she'll be a womanly woman. Very nice.

Kim said...

Yeah, you gotta love her morning hair. That's what hair that is always in piggies looks like in the morning after being played with all night long! I also have to love that she did it with my super shaper bra that I wear when I want to pretend I have more than I do!

Lyric Payne said...

Wow Kim, you have some major gazoongas! I love those pictures. I'm glad you posted them because it just made my morning!