The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Memorial Day

What says let's celebrate those who fought in the war for us more than huge hunks of red meat thrown on fire! Yep we celebrated Memorial day like all good red blooded Americans by barbecuing with friends. We had friends visit from California. It was fun to get the old Babysitting group back together. We missed you Robin! We enjoyed lots of good food with the Norby and Van Tassell Families. We had so much great food you can't imagine. There was no way of eating it all. We had tons of deserts per Krinn's request and we were all happy with that. We then had fun playing Rockband before sending Dave off to the airport to fly back to California. At least we get to Keep Stacy and the kids to play for the week. We spent a while longer enjoying a game of ticket to ride as grown ups while the kids had turns playing video games. 

2 comments:

dlkenney said...

I love that game Ticket to Ride. Sounds like you had a great holiday weekend.

Queen 'Bina said...

Aw MAN! I'm so SAD now. I might actually cry. Well, I'll at least have a really good pout about it. I wish I could have been there. It looks like you had so much fun, and I even missed JOHN SINGING IN FRONT OF PEOPLE! ARG! How could I have missed that?? I can't believe how big the kids are getting; it blows my mind.