The Arizona Nevels Family
The Arizona Nevels Family
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Tooth Fairy come visit me!
So we were able to get these fun before/after pictures. They aren't the best lighting but I had snapped her picture smiling earlier the same evening her tooth was pulled by her dad then snapping a picture right before bed. It is a fun before/after that I don't always capture. These are my favorite teeth to see kids loose. It just makes such a huge difference in that cute little smile of my girl. I love it! Unfortunately our little girl's tooth fairy is a bit behind the schedule. She didn't arrive until late the next morning after Rachel got up from bed. It's not too bad, unless you realize that that slow tooth fairy was over a week late that same week. Poor kids. Someone needs to whip that tooth fairy into shape! Matthew commented that he's sure the tooth fairy gave him less this time since it had a cavity and she wasn't able to sell it for as much. He explained to Rachel that the tooth fairy sells the teeth to other fairy's to build their houses. So if the teeth aren't as strong she can't sell them for as much. It's the whole supply and demand thing. I love it they listen to what the kids say to me!!! He's hoping to the end of the recession so the tooth fairy can pay more and on time, not having to wait to sell enough teeth to buy my kids teeth.
2 comments:
I like that theory... the tooth fairy has been extremely late at our house also.
I'm so glad to know that the tooth fairy is late at other people's houses too! Of course, I finally had a talk with Bailey about the tooth fairy not visiting after she turned nine. This was after her tooth sat there for a week and I was pretty much over the tooth fairy thing with her. :)
Post a Comment